Neptune Energy and VNG has joined forces in Norway.
The transaction, that was recently announced, adds three producing fields, two development projects and 42 licences to Neptune Energy’s existing portfolio, consolidating the company amongst the top five independent producers on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, by equity production.
Neptune Energy is involved world-wide with 268 licences.
Gro Gunleiksrud Haatvedt, Vice President and Group Head of Exploration, will give a broader perspective on exploration as a private equity company with global operations at the upcoming Exploration Strategy Conference in Stavanger.
The programme includes the following sessions:
- YET TO FIND: A WORLD-WIDE PERSPECTIVE
- YET TO FIND: UK & NORWEGIAN PERSPECTIVES
- YET TO FIND: GEOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVES
- PORTFOLIO DEVELOPMENT – EXPLORATION AS AN INVESTMENT STRATEGY
- 15+ COMPANY PRESENTATIONS